The Best CBD Products for Women
Svn Space has assembled a premium list of “The Best CBD products for Women,” presented by Hemp Black.
A guide to help women get started on their CBD journey in Svn (7) categories, plus our very own staff favorites.
Get to know these incredible brands, their stories, and the quality and purity of their products, because what you put in and on your body absolutely matters. Women of all ages can benefit from this plant ingredient, however no two CBD products are created equal. This is why it's very important to work with brands you can trust.
With a long list of potential benefits, including helping with sleep issues, easing anxiety, providing pain relief, alleviating PMS symptoms, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, enhancing sexual experiences, and improving overall wellness, it’s no wonder CBD is the wonder plant ingredient ideal for women.
Svn Space has tested and tried countless CBD products for your benefit, to meet our Svn Space Verified checklist. In addition, we hear from countless customers daily on how they incorporate CBD into their lives and how this has changed their outlook and wellbeing.
- Juna CBD Oil Drops: Balance – Optimize your daily wellness and feel calm, clear, connected and balanced throughout the day. Learn more about Juna here.
- Mendi Gummies – A daily sweet treat where you can easily pronounce all of the organic ingredients listed, with perfectly measured doses of CBD. Learn more about Mendi.
- Liveli Protein Green Powder – Add this plant-based protein and CBD superfood to your favorite smoothie or bowl to nourish your mind and body.
Watch an informative panel conversation with leading CBD pioneers including Rachael Rapinoe, co-founder of Mendi, Jenna Owens, founder of Fitish, Pelin Thorogood, president and co-founder of the Wholistic Research & Education foundation, and led by Shop Good Founder, Leah Kirpalani as they discuss, “CBD and Wellness: Let’s Get to the Truth.”
- Winged Sleepy CBD Gummies – No more sleepless nights with these gummies uniquely formulated for women, by women looking for a good night’s rest. Learn more about Winged.
- Yuyo Botanics PM Formula – Formulated with organically grown hemp extract, sweet orange and hops, the perfect blend for evening use to gently help you fall asleep. Learn more about Yuyo Botanics here.
- Proper Hemp Co Melatonin Soft Gel capsules – Like taking a vitamin supplement, perfectly measured capsules without the groggy feeling when you wake up. Watch this “I Use CBD Because…” testimonial to hear one woman’s experience.
Learn how CBD may help with sleep issues.
- Two Crane’s Attune Full Spectrum CBD Oil 300mg – Add this full spectrum CBD Oil and super adaptogen to your self-care routine to combat mild anxiety and stress. Learn more about Two Cranes.
- Lucent Botanicals Calm Mints – Calm on-the-go to help soothe your body and mind, and help you feel calm and in control again … and having fresh breath doesn’t hurt either.
- Good Company Tea No 3° Blend Organic Jasmine Tea – Take the edge off with a medium-bodied blend balancing heady floral aromas and a serene feel that make it ideal for evenings.
Learn how CBD may help with anxiety.
- Populum Cold Therapy Hemp Rub – Experience a hemp-infused, arctic cold cooling rub that helps to soothe and relieve your muscle and joints. Watch this “I Used CBD Because…” testimonial to hear one woman’s experience.
- Shea CBD Natural Pain Reliever – Paired with shea butter moisturizer and other hard-hitting essential oils, when applied topically this provides relief from pain associated with muscle aches, soreness, chronic joint pain and irritated skin.
- Aspen Green Pain Cream – You’ll love the combination of therapeutic botanicals and essential cannabinoids, plus emollients from organic seeds to penetrate deeply into your bones, ligaments, and joints.
Learn how CBD may help with pain relief and joint pain.
- Dehiya Biru Balm – Tiny, but packs a big punch as this all-in-one balm is multi-functional, lightweight and made up of skin-boosting plant botanicals and oils to sooth and calm reactive skin, boost, repair and hydrate maturing skin, and relieve sore muscles, joint pain, menstrual cramps and inflammation. Learn more about Dehiya Beauty here.
- L'Fleur Flow Fix Menses Relief – A roll-on stick to target troubled areas with a blend of clary sage, ylang-ylang, peppermint and lavender essential oils help ease period cramps and settle hormones quickly.
- Dr. Kerklaan PMS Cream – Beyond the title saying it all, this is a lightweight cream to help alleviate the burden of menstrual pain, ease cramping and reduce discomfort. Learn more about Dr. Kerklaan here.
Learn how CBD may help women with the discomforts of PMS.
- CBD + Nature Peppermint & Cardamom Botanical Body Oil – Love the skin you're in and pamper it with a super moisturizing, soothing, softening and long-lasting body oil with a combination of CBD + Botanicals + Essential Oils.
- Floramye Bravura Balancing CBD Oil – A facial oil that delivers lasting, luxurious moisture to battle signs of aging, and nourishes the skin with a grounding blend that hydrates, brightens and refreshes the complexion. Learn how to apply Floramye facial oil.
- Mary’s Nutritionals Restorative Eye Cream – Protect the thinnest area of skin with a rejuvenating eye cream that lifts the skin, reduces wrinkles and fine lines and brightens the under-eye area.
- Foria Awaken Sex Spray – Spray this intimate massage oil or “multi-aphrodisiac” blend, formulated to enhance tactile sensation and pleasure while decreasing tension, discomfort and dryness.
- Ananda Touch Bliss Intimate Oil – Everyone wins when Ananda Hemp’s Chief Science Officer, Dr. Alex Capanoformulates an oil with 250mg of active cannabinoids and all-natural ingredients like cacao seed butter, peppermint, and black pepper. This product is intended to help stimulate and soothe your sexual experiences.
- Plaisir de Grasse Cannabidiol Sensual Mist – The Christian Louboutin for your vagina, this intense blend of delicately fragrant natural aphrodisiacs, pure organic, deliciously effective cannabidiol oil will rock your world.
Learn how CBD may help in the bedroom.
Svn Space Staff Picks:
- Monica – RE Botanicals Roll-on Lavender – Whenever I have a headache or need a sense of calm, I use RE Botanicals CBD Roll-on with lavender on my temples, at the bottom base of my neck, hold up to my nose and breathe in through my nose. I feel completely relaxed and my headache instantly goes away.
- Grace – Luna Volta Bath Bomb – Remember the slogan, “Calgon take me away”? Now replace Calgon with “Luna Volta CBD Bath Bombs, take me away!” My entire body, from head to toes, gets all of the feels from a tingling sensation, muscle relaxation and benefits from CBD for the entire week. My favorite is “Saturn” because of the lavender + eucalyptus scent.
- Ashley – The Good Patch Nite Nite Patch - Someone close to me was recently diagnosed with cancer, and they haven't been able to sleep through the night. I gave them some of our Nite Nite Patches to see if it would help at all, and it allowed them to get the best night’s sleep they have had in a while! For anyone not wanting to necessarily ingest anything, the transdermal patches are a subtle yet effective way of getting CBD into your body.
- Dominique – A very recent addition to my repertoire: Maxine + Morgan “Flow Formula” capsules, intended for menstrual cramps. I have been managing severe PMS with these, but also have used them for nausea and migraines (and one particularly excruciating post-4th-of-July hangover). The ginger, turmeric, and other botanicals in these 30mg capsules have helped in a variety of ways with my health, beyond hormone management. This is just a magic recipe in a pill, IMO.
- Maritza – LEEF Recover CBD Roll-On - I love using Leef's Recover CBD Roll-On after an intense workout or playing volleyball all day at the beach. It helps cool and soothe achy muscles and brings relief to my chronic knee pain. I love the smell too!"
- Gracie – Rejuvia Glowing Lucidity: CBD Oral Spray - The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to. Gratefully, I don’t have that challenge anymore. With Rejuvia, I fall asleep easily, and wake completely rested and refreshed.
- Serena – Paradise Club Sunrise Pre-Sun Vitamin C Serum – As I'm exposed to the sun a lot with my job, this serum help protect my skin from any sun damage. Love the dewy look that it gives to my skin, and I'm not gonna lie, the packaging is pretty cool ;)
- Andrea – Cannuka CBD After Sun Care – I love to be outside, but I have pale skin and no matter how much I cover up with sunscreen, hats, or clothing, I inevitably end up burning sometimes. Cannuka’s After Sun Care is made to soothe a sunburn. It contains CBD, and also Manuka honey from New Zealand (which I love since I am from New Zealand too!), both of which can help soothe and heal burned skin.
It's important to be your own health, wellness, and beauty advocate and learn more about the makers behind the products. You can shop these premium CBD Brands and all of the vetted and curated brands on the links above.
The Best CBD Products for Women 2020 Guide is presented by Hemp Black.
About Hemp Black:
In every product, partner, and minute detail, we hold ourselves accountable to ensure that in each decision we put our best foot forward.
We created 3 pillars to guide us from ideation to manufacturing while making the most informed decisions available.
HEMP BLACK is explorative design, honestly sourced, and scientifically proven.