Wonder Valley Olive Oil is a high-quality blend of olives picked from the groves in Lake County, Ca and certified Extra Virgin grade by the CA Olive Oil Council. The olives are hand-picked young, which yields a greener oil, longer shelf life and higher concentration of polyphenols. They have a rad little brick and mortar shop in a converted gas station in Joshua Tree and are about to open El Rey Court, a refurbed adobe brick motor inn in Santa Fe, NM.
And then there is New York based Lily CBD. Lily was created for their moms, their friends, their co-workers and for anyone who wants a natural alternative for healing.
We wanted to test out this match made in heaven by making some yummy avocado toast, with a spicy spin and which pairs perfectly with some feta, lemon and this amazing CBD Oilve Oil.
Wonder Valley X Lily CBD, Lemon, Feta, Avocado Toast With A Spicy Twist
Makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 thick slices of fresh multigrain bread
- 1 large ripe avocado
- ½ lemon
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced sliced mini heirloom tomatoes
- 2 tsp hemp seed hearts (we used Manitoba Hemp Seed Hearts)
- 1-2 tsp Wonder Valley X Lily CBD lightly drizzled (1 tsp = approx. 7.5 mg of CBD)
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Toast two pieces of multigrain bread.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, scoop out avocado and put into bowl. Use a fork to smash avocado. Spread avocado mixture onto toasted bread.
- Slice mini heirloom tomatoes in half. Place on top of avocado mixture.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
- Drizzle Wonder Valley X Lily CBD Olive Oil on top to taste.
- Sprinkle salt, hemp seed hearts and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Get ready to taste a little bit of heaven.
**We like to use organic when possible and support our farmers at the local farmers market (especially for the avocados, lemon, tomatoes and fresh bread).