The perfect power snack to get you through a workout out or to satisfy your afternoon food cravings.
1 Cup of raw almonds
20 pitted dates
4 Tbsp of raw cacao powder
2 Tbsp of almond butter
2 Tbsp of coconut oil
1 Tbsp of chia seeds
1 Tbsp of hemp seeds
2 Tbsp of water
Pinch of pink salt
Dash of cinnamon
1/3 Cup of shredded coconut
1/3 Cup of hemp seeds
- In a food processor place 1 cup of raw almonds and blend until it becomes a loose meal.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend until it is thoroughly mixed together.
- Take 1 Tbsp of the mixture out and roll into a ball with your hands, place shredded coconut in a bowl and the hemp seeds in another.
- Roll the ball to cover the outside in the coconut or the hemp seeds and alternate this process until the mixture is gone.
- Place balls in the fridge for up to one hour to set in an airtight container.
Recipe and images from Holistic Chef Erica Jane