1. Please tell us about Synchronicity and what made you want to produce CBD products? Where does the name come from?
My journey with plant medicine in hemp started two decades ago. I’ve watched how the Whole Plant and Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil have changed the lives of many over the years. It’s my passion. Synchronicity is the connection between plant and humans.
2. In a sea of CBD, what makes Synchronicity stand out from the crowd?
We are so much more than just CBD. Our product stands out in the shear efficacy of Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil and that we own the entire process from plant to bottle. We are a true Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil that starts with plant passion and ends with product perfection. Our proprietary, hand-pressed process preserves all the nutrients in the plant so your body can feel the full effect of the whole plant.
3. Where do you source your CBD from?
We grow and cultivate our own hemp on our certified organic hemp farm. Our practices include hand sowing and harvesting – I just simply love these plants. The farm is a unique place nestled between two snow melt fed rivers and a beautiful riparian area in Southern Colorado.
4. What are some of the most frequently asked questions you get from retailers and customers? On a scale of 1-10 (one being no knowledge to ten being very knowledgeable), how well do consumers know about CBD? What advice would you give to someone who is NEW to CBD?
Biggest question “does this contain THC”. Our products contain below the legal limit (.03%) – they won’t get you high. Best advice to people new to the category: trust third-party certifications. (We have the most in the industry.) Also, ask your body and it will tell you if you need more or less. Your body will feel the difference of Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil.
5. You have a very unique and natural process for extracting CBD with your patent-pending “LipidTrans”, could you explain what this is?
Lipid Trans™ is a process of infusion with our hemp into our proprietary process. It’s a gentle process in which we create the most efficacious Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil. Our process keeps the plants in the natural state, like nature intended giving our bodies the most benefits of the plant. You can’t get all the benefits if you use a harsh extraction method or only use part of the plant. This results in many people feeling less stressed, more relaxed, less anxiety, getting better sleep, and improving your skin.
6. What are some of the challenges we face as an industry? How do we overcome some of those challenges? What does the future of Cannabis look like?
The future of cannabis looks bright. Multiple states across the USA and multiple countries across the globe are incorporating cannabis policy and regulations for a
successful blooming industry.
7. The world looks different now, with anxiety and depression on the rise and people resorting to alcohol, drugs and OTC products, why do you recommend CBD and what in your line would you recommend? The world looks different now, with anxiety and depression on the rise and people resorting to alcohol, drugs and OTC products, why do you recommend CBD and what in your line would you recommend?
Folks need to be using our products..it’s important for their everyday life's balance. I recommend our capsules morning and night to be the best you can and feel the full effect.