I Use CBD Because... Episode 1. Proper Hemp CBD Capsules
Welcome to our new video series: I Use CBD Because...
THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE, REAL TESTIMONIALS AND REAL PRODUCTS FROM COMPANIES AND BRANDS THAT DO THEIR DUE DILIGENCE ON YOUR BEHALF.
Introducing our "I use CBD because..." series starting with Jennifer, wife and mom of 3 from Southern CA using Proper Hemp Co. CBD + Melatonin Sleep capsules:
The CBD craze is everywhere from wellness products to appearing in your matcha latte at your local coffee shop… And why? Adding CBD to just about anything you apply, ingest, diffuse or even hear about has become a national phenomenon because of its long list of health benefits. But does it ACTUALLY work? Although there are several clinical studies done and strong scientific evidence on effectiveness, we don’t have all of the published answers… yet.
What we do know is that CBD (short for Cannabidiol) is a natural way of interacting with our endocannabinoid system. In short, humans (and pets) have an endocannabinoid system that plays a key role in keeping everything in our bodies balanced and running smoothly. Researchers believe that CBD supplements can help correct any problem within the endocannabinoid system, and thus has the potential to improve many different aspects of your health. Evidence shows CBD is an option to manage anxiety, insomnia, and pain to name a few.
Hemp-derived CBD is one of many cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant and while CBD is the belle of the ball, there are many other important cannabinoids to further explore and research. We need more sufficient, high-quality research and evidence in HUMANS which takes lots of money, talent and time to publish. IN THE MEANTIME, until more clinical trials are published, we rely on hearing from YOU and we rely on REAL TESTIMONIALS. Welcome to our "I use CBD because..." series.
We all have endocannabinoid systems and CBD is a cannabinoid that works naturally in our system. Simply put, we don't have a NyQuil or Prozac system.
This is the FIRST video in our series and we'd like to give a special THANKS to Jennifer, for providing us with an honest, open and real testimonial.
SVN tips when seeking out a CBD product you want to BUY and TRY:
- Only YOU can be your own health + wellness advocate.
- If you're on medications or have severe ailments, always consult with your doctor or physician first.
- Go low, go slow and find what works for you (you can always increase from the brands recommended dose). If you take too much, you may not realize it took only a little to work.
- Remember, no two systems are alike, what may work with someone else, may not work with you. That also applies to method of CBD delivery to your system whether it's an oil, topical, inhaling or consumable. Find YOUR sweet spot and method of delivery.
- Research the brands and companies you purchase CBD from. Read reviews, find testimonials and ask the brand if they will provide you with a COA (Certificate of Analysis) which verifies the CBD level and the presence of contaminants in a product. Transparency from a brand, company, a retailer and e-commerce site are KEY. If they answer, you're off to a great start and if they don't, RUN.
- Read and understand the label before you put anything in or on your body. Learn how to read a label just like you do on a Cereal box. There's a reason why we can't survive on Lucky Charms.
- Avoid companies making CLAIMS, until such clinical studies are published, we can only rely on the few studies done which is why testimonials are important. Introducing "I Use CBD Because..." :)