Rose Geranium Hydrosol
Botanical Name: Perlargonium roseum
Origin: Ojai, California USA
Not ready yet for CBD yet do you want to explore the benefits from plant botanicals? This Rose Geranium Hydrosol or aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Perlargonium roseum. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of Rose Geranium are concentrated in this pure undiluted hydrosol.
- Balances oil production
- Adaptogenic - restores pH of the skin
- To repair environmentally damaged skin, spray directly on the face throughout the day.
- It is a humectant - attracts moisture and holds it in the skin
- Soothes inflammation; cooling
- Calms rashes, insect bites, wind or sun damaged skin
- Soothes redness, broken capillaries, rosacea
- Hemostatic, slows bleeding so can be used for minor cuts and wound care (great for children’s scabby knees and minor cuts)
- A spritz in the mouth calms menopausal hot flashes
- Balances the endocrine system and emotions, great for PMS and hormone related moodiness
- Great for both men and women, balancing hormones and reducing stress
Ingredients: 100% undiluted Rose Geranium Hydrosol, less than 0.5% nano silver.
What is a Hydrosol? Hydrosols, also known as hydrolats, distillates, or floral waters, are aqueous products of steam or hydrodistillation. They are colloidal suspensions of essential oils, plant acids, and water-soluble compounds. Our hydrosols are produced using fresh plant materials, and contain water from the plant along with the elemental essence and awareness imprint of the plant distilled. Microparticles of essential oil and water-soluble compounds give the hydrosol its aroma and therapeutic effects.
These healing waters help to protect and repair the skin while providing nourishment and balance. Hydrosols are living herbal waters and have the ability to aid in protecting and nourishing the body.
How to use: Mist onto face, neck, and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12 months of distillation date.