Gaia Rose Quartz Facial Roller
Svn Space's uniquely shaped Rose Quartz roller is an incredible tool to massage, relax and invigorate your skin cells! Facial rolling dates back to ancient times in China used to awaken pores resulting in a more firm and smooth complexion. The round rose quartz shape fastened in a triangle fits more comfortably in between the nose and eye socket.
Use the Gaia roller with a CBD infused facial oil known for it’s anti-inflammatory benefits for maximum results! Tip: as natural stone rubs against the copper pink metal accents, the facial oil helps lubricate where the stone meets metal eliminating any ‘sounds’ this tool may make.
Gently massage the roller on your skin to reduce puffiness, detoxify and glide over wrinkles and lines from your neckline to your forehead.
Rose quartz + CBD oil will work overtime as both have anti-inflammatory properties. Rose quart invokes love, healing and made up of minerals chalked full of magnesium, iron and oxygen. These minerals aid in forcing out dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling radiant… The rose quartz handle feels cool to the touch and because it is a natural stone, may slightly vary in color.
Each roller is hand crafted so please treat with some TLC and we recommend you use a damp cloth to remove any facial oil residue. Comes in a convenient HEMP bag to store.
How to use: like applying chapstick, we recommend you use this daily for up to 5 minutes. Start with a clean face and repeat each exercise mentioned below at least five times per session. We highly recommend doing each side of the face separately for maximum results and benefits.
- Jawline and chin: Start at the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
- Forehead: Start at the center of your forehead and move right, rolling away from the center to your hairline. Do this up to 5x and then repeat, starting at the center and now moving left.
- Cheek: Start at the nose and work from the side of your nose to your ear. Go along your cheeks and cheekbones gliding outwards toward your ears. Do this up to 5x and then repeat on the left side of your nose.
- Undereye: Gently roll the ball 3-5 x around the eye socket. Start from the upper inner edge where your nose hits your brow and move outwards, roll around the top and under the eye towards the tear duct, rocking it gently as you go. Repeat on your other eye. Tip: Cool in the fridge to further reduce puffiness!
- Brows: Glide upward along the brow bone, going from the inside out.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back and forth 5–7 times for a plumped pout.
- Neck: Section your neck into four areas and scrape each section from the bottom up, moving for five strokes per section.