Surf Fin Rose Quartz Gua Sha Stone
Made to look like a beautifully sculpted surf fin and 100% rose quartz, this natural stone massager is designed to activate your pores and smooth your skin! By moving the stone in circular motions from your neck to your forehead, you will notice your skin become tighter, brighter, smoother and more radiant…
A natural way to stimulate your skins cells, reduce puffiness and sculpt your face! As we ‘age’, rose quartz is a natural healing stone. Used consistently on a daily basis your skin will become more clear, reduce wrinkles resulting in a softer complexion.
Rose quartz is a beautifying and healing stone that invokes self-love, promotes well-being and reduces anxiety. For maximum results, use this with a CBD infused Facial Oil as CBD naturally has anti-inflamatory properties. As each stone is a natural stone and hand polished, color and size may slightly vary. Comes in a convenient HEMP bag with a complimentary Svn Space button… wear it proud and join our modern green evolution.
How to use: like applying chapstick, we recommend you use this daily for up to 5 minutes. Start with a clean face and repeat each exercise mentioned below at least five times per session. We highly recommend doing each side of the face separately for maximum results and benefits.
- Jawline and chin: Glide the tool upward from the center of your chin out to the earlobe to contour the jaw.
- Forehead: Start at the center of your forehead and divide your forehead into three sections and glide the tool outward. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again.
- Cheek: Start at the nose and work upward in a swooping motion along the cheeks and cheekbones, moving outward toward your ears. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again. Move down a bit more to the center of the chin and scrape again.
- Undereye: Start in the inner corner of the eye and glide outward toward the temple to send your eye bags packing. Be super careful in this area.
- Brows: Glide upward along the brow bone, going from the inside out.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back and forth 5–7 times for a plumped pout.
- Neck: Section your neck into four areas and scrape each section from the bottom up, moving for five strokes per section.